top of page


US Taxes are complicated. Being an Expat makes it harder.

Have someone on your side to make it easy

Federal Returns

All US Citizens need to file a Form 1040

annually to remain tax compliant

Streamline Filing

If you've fallen behind on your returns

and didn't know you were required to file

this may be for you

Foreign Bank Account Reporting

If you have an interest in >$10k in your

UK bank accounts you'll need to make this filing.

business returns

Whether you're a sole trader in the UK to owning a US S-Corp we can help your filings

Overseas Expansion 

If you're looking to expand your business

overseas to the US we can provide a consultation

State Returns

As Enrolled Agents we can prepare and File Returns in any State 


If you're looking to move to the US or UK we can help with an initial tax consultation to help you sort your affairs


We provide a range of compliance services to support all aspects of business administration.

Other Services

If your needs are a bit out of the norm we can still help to make sure you're getting the best result on your taxes

bottom of page