top of page

Business Returns

On both side of the pond there is additional complication from being the director and shareholder of a Ltd Company in the UK or a member of an LLC, S-Corp or even a C-Corp in the US. A UK company raises additional compliance declarations to the IRS and owning a US LLC raises questions of where the company pays tax first or how distributions are taxed due to different rules in both countries and is there a requirement to file any returns with the State it’s been set-up.

Expats must comply with the tax laws of the country where their business operates and the laws of where they reside.


This messy area of tax is our primary area of specialty, we can prepare all forms for different entities from form 1065, 1120-S, CT600s etc and provide you with the most tax efficient solution

Require more information?

If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 02086416666.

Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.

bottom of page